Monday, October 31, 2005

Samhain

Happy Halloween Everyone!

It's been a nice cool day here and both kids napped, so that was especially nice. I had a little autumnal cooking buzz going on earlier. I made Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins, Spiced Cider, Potato Soup for lunch, and a Squash stew is in the crock pot for dinner.

We plan on eating dinner early and making it over to the grandparents block for trick-or-treating around 7 or 7:30. Then visiting with the families and playing til late, since again, both kids napped!!!!!

I would like to maybe stay up til 12, myself, and welcome all souls day with a cup of tea, but I don't know if I will make it.

Random note::: I have not bitten my nails in a week or so, and I actually have nails to paint! I will paint the blood red for the night, it'll go nicely with the whole tavern wench costume I have going on. My daughter still wants me to be a tree. sigh.

Have a blessed day all, and remember those who have passed before you.

Bella

No comments: