Wednesday, March 15, 2006

SAHMing (Stay At Home Mama!)

So heres the deal. I have my own business, as those who know me know. And I l.o.v.e. my work. It's wonderful, and since it is a family business, it has allowed me to have the best of both worlds with my young kiddos. I work only 25 hours a week at most usually.
But I constantly feel like I am torn between two worlds! Between keeping up with the store, my many crafts that I sell, and keeping up with housework on my days off, I feel like I don't get to just BE with the kids. Sooooo..... (drumroll please.....)

I changed my schedule. I am now mostly a sahm! I work basically only when the kids are at their dad's house for visitation. Woo Hoo! Everyone has been telling me I will miss the store, and want to be there more. Since it is MY store with my family, that is probably true to a certain degree, but I would rather do this for a few months and then feel the need to be at the store more, than never get to be a sahm. So yay. I have wanted to be a sahm for so long and even if it only for a time, I couldn't be happier.

No comments: